Call for Papers (PDF)
You are invited to submit your abstract for the 7th International PBSP® Conference.
In accordance with the title of the conference, “Science and Good Practice”, we suggest that you focus on one of the following topics:
- Research in PBSP – empirical studies (including case studies), preferably in the context of contemporary neuroscience
- The theory of PBSP and its conceptual parallels with neuroscience and/or other therapeutic frameworks
- PBSP applications, development and new possibilities
Contributions can be in one of the following formats:
- Plenary lecture in the morning
50 min. + 10 min. discussion
- Workshop, parallel, in the afternoon
90 min. including discussion
Lectures and workshops are in English with simultaneous translation into Czech.
Deadlines and other information
Abstracts must be submitted between 18 October 2018 and 15 January 2019.
Please submit your abstracts to firstname.lastname@example.org
The abstract must contain:
- The name of the author and the title of the lecture or workshop
- Short preview
- Educational or informative goals (workshops)
- Detailed description of the contribution
- List of references
- Short profile of the author
The length of your abstract cannot exceed 500 words.
The final selection by the scientific committee will be made by 18 March 2019.