email@example.com General Info
- Research in PBSP – empirical studies (including case studies), preferably in the context of contemporary neuroscience
- The theory of PBSP and its conceptual parallels with neuroscience and/or other therapeutic frameworks
- PBSP applications, development and new possibilities
For more information see Program.
Lectures and workshops are in English with simultaneous translation into Czech.
Prices for Registration
- Standard: 600 EUR
- Students: 480 EUR – 20% discount
(university students under 26 years of age)
- Speakers and lecturers: 100 EUR
90% refund before 30 June 2019, no refund after 1 July 2019.
The fee includes all conference materials, admission to all lectures and workshops, the welcome party, lunches, coffee breaks, and Concert.
Please register at Apply.
Accommodation is provided by the conference participants themselves.
Please note that there is a tourist season in September, so the number of available rooms is limited.
Hotel Vienna House Diplomat Prague offers significantly lower prices than hotels near Malostranské náměstí.
Please use this special booking link, which is valid until 26 August 2019 (up to the hotel capacity).
Further information is available at Hotels.