firstname.lastname@example.org General Info
- Research in PBSP – empirical studies (including case studies), preferably in the context of contemporary neuroscience
- The theory of PBSP and its conceptual parallels with neuroscience and/or other therapeutic frameworks
- PBSP applications, development and new possibilities
For more information see Program.
Lectures and workshops are in English with simultaneous translation into Czech.
At the beginning of the conference you can register for the workshops of your choice.
Prices for Registration
- Standard: 600 EUR
- Students: 480 EUR – 20% discount
(university students under 26 years of age)
- Speakers and lecturers: 100 EUR
The fee includes all conference materials, admission to all lectures and workshops, the welcome party, lunches, coffee breaks, and the Concert with banquet.
90% refund before 30 June 2019, no refund after 1 July 2019.
Since 19 September 2019, no further applications are accepted for technical reasons. Thank you for your understanding.
If your spouse or partner is interested in the Concert, please, send us an email to email@example.com as soon as possible, because the capacity of the Martinů Hall is limited. Thank you for your understanding.
Admission to the concert with banquet is 15 EUR (390 CZK) for spouses and partners of the conference participants.
Accommodation is provided by the conference participants themselves.
Please note that there is a tourist season in September, so the number of available rooms is limited.
Hotel Vienna House Diplomat Prague (www.viennahouse.com) offers significantly lower prices than hotels near Malostranské náměstí.
Further information is available at Accommodation.